Products > Coilover
The Coilover vsp-I is a full body coilover, which has a simple design. It is durable, smooth, and made of high quality material. It featured a dampening characteristic that is set with a spring rate. It is built in the same was with the same strength as the vsp-II.
· Adjustable Ride Height
· Dampening pre-set for optimal ride quality during spirited driving
· allows user to retain full shock travel and pre-load adjustments by being adjustable from lower mount
· Dual Tube shock design for maximum ride comfort and durability
· Steel construction of lower mounts for increased durability and minimal flex under load
· One Year Limited Warranty
The Coilover vsp-II is also a full body coil-over. It is assumed to be more aggressive in ability than the vsp-I. It has style, strength, comfort, as well as endurance for occasional days at the track. This suspension allows you to decide whether you feel like hitting the track today or just drive the daily streets.
The shocks are given OEM durability by using steel material for the lower mounts. The spring rates can handle the occasional track experience as well as daily street driving. For a durable and smooth ride, we have added twin tube shocks. This suspension has the ability to withhold the aggressive track drives as well as undergo the wears and tears of daily driving.
The Coilover vsp-II adjusts to your driving needs.
Coilover vsp-II features:
· 32 levels of dampening adjustments
Dampening adjustments made with a knob that "clicks" at each level
· Steel construction of lower mounts for maximum strength
· Adjustable camber plates
· Adjustable pillow ball mounts
· Adjustable ride height from the bottom mount
· Withstand conditions from -40 degrees Celsius to 200 degrees Celsius due to special oil lubrication
· Dual tube shock design for maximum ride comfort
· McPherson strut piston size 50mm
· Double wishbone piston size 43mm
· One year warranty
Both coilover vsp-I and vsp-II have matched spring rates and shock valves, which is designed by MIGO Racing. They give you supreme handling ability, as well as maintaining comfort and quality while driving
There are 2 series:
The tuner series: meets the needs and demands of the daily driver as well as it gives you the high performance requirement of the weekend.
The competition series: meets the needs of high performance driving and racing at the road coarse. It has the ability to adjust the riding height and corner weights to maximize the cars suspension set up.